Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Morning Blessings!

Man it is HOT! Bring on FALL and WINTER please! I am not a summer gal at all. Although I do love to tan and lay in the pool sunning these temps are horrible. Oh by the way Good Morning. Now that I have that whine out of the way...what a beautiful morning it is too. God just has a way of starting our days off in His glory and beauty.

Monday mornings normally are a rush for me to get things done but not today. No rushing here. I finished my day one of my new book. The questions was "How has God's intimate friendship blessed me"? Let me just say that without HIS friendship I would be lost. My prayer is as well that my life reflect that of a personal relationship with Him that others would want that too. Through this chapter I have learned that my faith is the basis of this intimate relationship. And to have that faith I must sacrifice my ways for His ways. My selfish desires must die by the wayside and I must live for HIM not for me.

I am learning! Have a blessed day everyone and week as well!

By His Grace,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment