Saturday, July 17, 2010

One hour from SUNDAY...

Well this week has come and gone and I am just one hour from SUNDAY! Cheer camp, playing rock band, puppies, kitties, pool and just quality time with grandkids and each other. This week was full of all the above. I am so ready for SUNDAY!

I am reading a new book called, " 40 Days of God's Blessings" by Rebecca Barlow Jordan. What an anointed writer and awesome book. I got online this late at night to share this because if you know me then you know that my memory ain't what she use to me lol.

Think about this.."True intimacy means a death to our own selfish desires".

Then ask yourself: How has God's intimate friendship blessed you?

James 2:23; Job 29:4-6; Hebrews 11:17-19
Intimacy always comes at a cost!

Very good devotion and I will share more.

Blessings and hugs to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment