Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 is soon to be here..just a few hours to wait

Here I sit on December 31 waiting on the clock to strike midnight ushering in the New Year! Wow where did 2010 go? It was just here and now we are moving into 2011. So much has happened this year and of course some good and some bad. I however choose to dwell upon the good although the bad times brought growth and direction.

2011 what will it hold for us, for me? Well for started I will begin a new part time job as City Secretary for Lake Bridgeport. I am excited about this adventure. It's not about the money but about more about being out of the house and part of our community at the lake. I am looking forward to that.

As well on of my favorite Christian speakers shared something on her blog this week that God used to get my attention. She shared this scripture: “What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.” Ecclesiastes 1:9

And she then asked this question: "what do you want your life to look like this time next year and what are you willing to do today to step toward that?" WOW! I find myself pondering this as the minutes tick down to the new year.

My wish tonight is that each of you will find the steps you need to take to see your life become what it needs to be for the year 2011. May you have a very happy and safe New Years! From our house to yours God bless you and keep you always!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment